Dress my Babe 6 Dress my Babe 6

EXELENCE!!!

That's all I have to say, although I do have a couple questions:

1. Where did you get all the music for this game from. Most of the pieces sound like incomplete segments and I want to find the whole pieces.

2. How do you use the third optin for the "Private part massacre?"

Geneticeye responds:

1, go to flashkit.com look for "music loops"
2, turn the babe

Squidgy Squidgy

It's good but...

The audio doesn't quite fit the game. I myself would have gone for something by Dr. Waldo if you wanted a VG remix.

The game itself though is very unique. Add a few more power ups and it could be a bit better. also the power ups could appear a lil more frequently.

Graphics and gameplay were awsome!

V E C T O R V E C T O R

Repetedly adicting

Althought the objective is a bit repetetive, with every level there's something new that keeps me adicted.

The graphics are also very well made/copied (i don't know which) and would be only further improved by backround music.

you might want to look in Newgrounds audio portal. they have a vast selection of music. =)

mfennell responds:

All graphics are custom made by me, though its not too hard to whack a blur on a line shape ;)
I've embedded the sound into the game now, the game normally streams the sound from an external file, but on NG I was only able to upload a single file... so a little delay in adding it.

MicroySoft MicroySoft

its kind of good

consider yourself protected my dear friend

Strife's Dress Up 2: P.E! Strife's Dress Up 2: P.E!

seemed interesting

i honestly expected much less. GG

MasterLock responds:

Would GG happen to mean good game? If it does, why did you give me a 3?

Flash Strike! (V1.3) Flash Strike! (V1.3)

A really good passtime

Like the title says. its a good passtime but i say this only because i'm not a fan of counterstrike.

REVEAL! REVEAL!

an ok game

i foud it a little too easy. and also the accout has been suspended if that could be cleared up.

otherwise it seems great and would fit in quite well with the rest of the quiz-like dress up (or down) games.

nice submission, i look foward to futur creations.