life in the bathroom life in the bathroom

HAHA HA!!!

OMG, THAT was so great!!!

Retarded Animal Babies 18 Retarded Animal Babies 18

Talk about irony

I had just finished wathing RAB 17 and then I see this one just appeared wile I was contemplating when the next epesode would come out.

talk about extra funny!

Mega Man: Home Movie Mega Man: Home Movie

I just HAD to log in and review this one!

I won't spoil it for those who havn't seen it, but that use of the chameleon ability was just too good to pass up.

Axelent work!

Dress my Babe 6 Dress my Babe 6

EXELENCE!!!

That's all I have to say, although I do have a couple questions:

1. Where did you get all the music for this game from. Most of the pieces sound like incomplete segments and I want to find the whole pieces.

2. How do you use the third optin for the "Private part massacre?"

Geneticeye responds:

1, go to flashkit.com look for "music loops"
2, turn the babe

Squidgy Squidgy

It's good but...

The audio doesn't quite fit the game. I myself would have gone for something by Dr. Waldo if you wanted a VG remix.

The game itself though is very unique. Add a few more power ups and it could be a bit better. also the power ups could appear a lil more frequently.

Graphics and gameplay were awsome!

V E C T O R V E C T O R

Repetedly adicting

Althought the objective is a bit repetetive, with every level there's something new that keeps me adicted.

The graphics are also very well made/copied (i don't know which) and would be only further improved by backround music.

you might want to look in Newgrounds audio portal. they have a vast selection of music. =)

mfennell responds:

All graphics are custom made by me, though its not too hard to whack a blur on a line shape ;)
I've embedded the sound into the game now, the game normally streams the sound from an external file, but on NG I was only able to upload a single file... so a little delay in adding it.

VOOT - Sweet Tragedy of Dreams VOOT - Sweet Tragedy of Dreams

It's good

My one question, WHERE ARE THE COOL BELL SOUNDS! or something to substitute them.
Great remix though! Hoping for an SLC or Ocean Whispers. I have both origional tracks if you need to listen to them.

Daft Punk-Derezzed Remix Daft Punk-Derezzed Remix

Not exactly "Stolen," but pretty damn close

but you have obviously used the WHOLE track in this piece. all you did was rearrange a couple notes and extend the origional.

-=*BP Breaks Remix*=- -=*BP Breaks Remix*=-

I have to ask...

What scene / situation is this piece from in the game?

DjViRuSnz responds:

Battery Park...the third or fourth stage in the game where the subway station with the hostages are